BGEI/ReaLifeSim Team members are community advocates, leading by example to give back.
No matter where we are or what we do, we never lose sight that we can each make a positive impact on individuals and the community at large. We donate time and money to organizations with missions to support the infrastructure required for a healthy community.
We “adopted” a U.S. Army Soldier and her Unit during their middle east deployment that began Nov 2017. Many of our BGEI team have served or have family that served in the military. Sending a monthly package is a small thank you for the sacrifices that are made. We collected donations from our team members and partnered with Grace Baptist Church School, SMiles Media, and NYRAD Innovative Engineering to send holiday care packages. We'll continue to send packages for the duration of their deployment.
When you're looking for a place to give back, we'd be pleased for you to consider these organizations as potential recipients for your generosity. Our special interests include:
- Association of Junior League International - https://www.ajli.org
- Fischer Houses - provide military families housing close to a loved one during hospitalization for an illness, disease or injury - https://www.fisherhouse.org/
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - http://www.lls.org
- Nourish NC fights back against child hunger - http://www.nourishnc.org
- Recon & Sniper Foundation - provides veterans with emergency financial funding, professional development, and career mentoring - http://www.reconsniperfoundation.org
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America - http://www.sicklecelldisease.org
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - https://www.stjude.org/
Our BGEI Team is a member of the Pledge 1% campaign. Pledge 1% is a global movement that’s creating a new normal for companies of all sizes and stages to integrate giving back into their culture and values. Member companies pledge to give 1% of either their time, product, profit, or equity to whatever charity they choose.