BGEI/ReaLifeSim Team members are community advocates, leading by example to give back.
No matter where we are or what we do, we never lose sight that we can each make a positive impact on individuals and the community at large. We’ve donated time and money to organizations with missions to support the infrastructure required for a healthy community.
When you're looking for a place to give back, we'd be pleased for you to consider these organizations as potential recipients for your generosity. Our special interests include:
- Association of Junior League International - https://www.ajli.org
- Fischer Houses - provide military families housing close to a loved one during hospitalization for an illness, disease or injury - https://www.fisherhouse.org/
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - http://www.lls.org
- Nourish NC fights back against child hunger - http://www.nourishnc.org
- Recon & Sniper Foundation - provides veterans with emergency financial funding, professional development, and career mentoring - http://www.reconsniperfoundation.org
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America - http://www.sicklecelldisease.org
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - https://www.stjude.org/
Our BGEI Team recently accepted the Pledge 1% challenge. Pledge 1% is a global movement that’s creating a new normal for companies of all sizes and stages to integrate giving back into their culture and values. Member companies pledge to give 1% of either their time, product, profit, or equity to whatever charity they choose.