ReaLifeSim Wearable Simulation Products
ReaLifeSim products are worn by real people to encourage better interpersonal communication or as an "add-on" to manikins for enhanced function and extended sustainability. Our product lines include task-trainers and simulated blood vessels (SBVs).
IV TASK TRAINERS
ReaLifeSim IV Task-trainers are wearable, affordable, durable, and safe. They are available in three sizes (adult, pediatric, infant) and two versions (basic and advanced with the companion RLSimApp). The RLSimApp is the first and only one of its kind, bringing IoT into the medical field along with expert developed technology, for secure access to track/record individual learner hands-on and communication skills performance, with cloud syncing and remote instructor access for review/assessment and feedback! RLSimApp screen translations in French, German and Spanish will be available early 2018.
- Life-life skin with feel of "pop" through the skin and the second "pop" through the vessel followed by a realistic flashback.
- Loop and hook velcro straps for flexible fitting and positioning on the forearm. Velcro straps are used rather than a full sleeve to protect the wearers from potential exposures and cross-contamination.
- Entire base of sleeve covered with protective puncture-proof material.
- Soft, smooth, durable microfiber lining near the skin.
- Objective & subjective performance feedback quickly and easily accessible with the RLsimApp.
- Required with App only - 2 AA batteries provide >200 hours of feedback and skills tracking (*2 AA batteries are not included.)
Standard Adult 10” x 3” No App
Fits the adult arm to practice vascular access.
Sustained skin integrity for >200 insertion attempts using 20g or smaller IV catheters.
Multiple vessel placement options for a variety of clinical situations.
Product # RLIVSTND02
Advanced Adult 10” x 3” with RLSimApp
Fits the adult arm to practice vascular access with companion RLSimApp to record and track interpersonal communication and hands-on skills. Sustained skin integrity for >200 insertion attempts using 20g or smaller IV catheters. Multiple vessel placement options for a variety of clinical situations. Objective & subjective performance feedback quickly and easily accessible on Apple/Android Smartphones.
Product # RLIVREC001
Pediatric 4” x 1.5” No App
Fits pediatric manikins to practice realistic peripheral vascular access. Sustained skin integrity for >60 insertion attempts using 22g or smaller IV catheters in a variety of insertion sites.
Product # RLIVPEDS03